1. Ryan Fitzpatrick- His play will ultimately determine how successful this Bills team will be.
2. Vince Young
3. Tyler Thigpen
4. Brad Smith
1. Fred Jackson- I expect Fred Jackson to have another solid year for the Bills this year.
2. CJ Spiller- CJ will have a breakout year. He will be very similar to Ben Tate and his role to Arian Foster (Fred Jackson).
3. Tashard Choice
4. Johnny White
1. Stevie Johnson- Stevie will play well this year, he is determined to win and put up numbers and he can.
2. Donald Jones- Jones has a lot of potential and it will show this year.
3. David Nelson- Nelson was a solid receiver for the Bills last year and will be deadly in the red zone.
4. TJ Graham- Graham will find himself higher on this depth chart as the year goes on.
5. Derek Hagan- The X Factor for the Bills is Derek Hagan. Hagan is very talented and can help this team go a long way.
6. Naaman Roosevelt
1. Corey McIntyre
1. Andy Levitre- Levitre played very well last year and it will continue in 2012.
2. Kraig Urbik
3. Chad Rinehart
1. Erik Pears
2. Cordy Glenn- Glenn is very talented and I believe he will become the #1 tackle for the Bills later in the year.
3. Chris Hairston
1. Eric Wood- The backbone of this strong Bills offensive line is made of Wood.
2. Kraig Urban
1. Mario Williams- Single season sack record…watch out.
2. Mark Anderson- Anderson was such a good pick up. He will make sure the QB is under pressure at all times.
3. Chris Kelsey
4. Shawne Merriman- If Merriman can stay healthy he can really help out this defensive line.
1. Kyle Williams- More pressure on the outside equals more holes in the inside for Kyle.
2. Marcell Dareus- Marcell is a very good DT and it will show in 2012.
3. Dwan Edwards
4. Spencer Johnson
1. Nick Barnett
2. Arthur Moats
3. Kirk Morrison
4. Nigel Bradham
1. Kelvin Sheppard
2. Tank Carder- My favorite draft pick, Carder is talented and will see the field a lot in 2012.
3. Scott McKillop
1. Stephon Gilmore- Gilmore is a top corner and will shut down #1 receiver throughout the league/
2. Aaron Williams- So much talent, yet was hit with the injury bug last year. Watch for a big year out of Williams.
3. Leodis McKelvin
4. Terrence McGee
5. Ron Brooks- Brooks was a quite name in a CB heavy LSU, but has a lot of potential and will help out this team.
1. George Wilson
2. Da’Norris Searcy
1. Jairus Byrd- The interception machine is back.
2. George Wilson
1. Rian Lindell
2. John Potter- Potter will find himself mostly on kickoffs with his monster leg.
1. Brian Moorman- One of the most consistent and best punters in the NFL is back to pin teams inside the 20.
1. Leodis McKelvin- The Bills have a very fast special teams and it’s all going to start with the play of McKelvin.
2. Brad Smith
3. CJ Spiller
4. Justin Rogers
1. Leodis McKelvin
2. CJ Spiller